For Immediate Release
June 19, 2015
Contact: Nicole Lesson
Miami Lakes, FL - The Town of Miami Lakes is committed to promoting continued growth and expansion of the business community and is equally committed to retaining and supporting our current businesses. The Town’s Economic Development staff has made it easy for businesses to access online services and find information about steps to open a business in Miami Lakes and the services offered by the Town after opening.
www.miamilakes-fl.gov/bizresources page includes the following information:
• Steps to open a business
• Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening ceremonies with elected officials
• Marketing opportunities on the Town’s Marketplace: www.MiamiLakesMarketplace.com
• Internship programs offered by local colleges and universities
• Sponsorship opportunities for over 50 of the Town’s annual events
• Local Business Preference Program
For more information on the services offered to businesses, please contact Nicole Singletary, Director of Communications & Economic Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 305-512-7132.