How to obtain current solicitations: The documents available on this page include bid/proposal documents, any attachments such as plans and specifications as well as addendum, bid tabulations, and the Town's award recommendation. The Town does not maintain a record of companies that download these documents.
Formal solicitations are cross-posted to DemandStar.com. It is the sole responsibility of the Bidders/Proposers to periodically check this webpage for updates prior to the solicitation due date and during the evaluation/award periods for solicitation status.
- Continuing A/E
- Debris Management
Grounds Maintenance for Pocket Parks & ROW Medians, ITB 2017-23 (Non-mandatory pre-bid conference - 11:00 AM, March 3, 2017)
The Bid Opening is scheduled for 11:00 AM on Friday, March 3, 2017 in the Community Conference Room at Town Hall, 6601 Main Street, Miami Lakes, FL 33014.
- pdf Invitation to Bid (1.42 MB)
- pdf Exhibit A - Town Park Inventory (1.48 MB)
- pdf Exhibit B - ROW Maintenance Map (1.29 MB)
- spreadsheet Attachment BF (Bid Form) (17 KB)
Roof Replacement for Mary Collins Community Center, ITB 2017-20 (Non-mandatory pre-bid conference - 12:30 PM, February 14, 2017)
Furnish & Install HVAC Systems for Mary Collins Community Center, ITB 2017-13 (Non-mandatory pre-bid conference - 10:00 AM, February 14, 2017)
- pdf Invitation to Bid (1.03 MB)
- pdf Addendum No. 1 (Posted 3:03 PM February 14, 2017) (197 KB)
- pdf Addendum No. 2 (Posted 2:56 PM February 21, 2017) (274 KB)
- pdf Pre-bid Conference Sign-in Sheet (331 KB)
Per FS 119.071 Sealed bids, proposals, or replies received by an agency pursuant to a competitive solicitation are exempt from s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution until such time as the agency provides notice of an intended decision or until 30 days after opening the bids, proposals, or final replies, whichever is earlier.